Welcome to University of Chicago Medicine & Biological Sciences Development
And you can play a part.
THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
- has more than 90 Nobel laureates as alumni, faculty, and researchers
- is ranked sixth in the 2022 U.S. News and World Report’s Best Colleges report.
- enrolls students from more than 100 countries around the world
- is home to the Pritzker School of Medicine, among the best medical schools in the country.
- is a leader in the burgeoning fields of big data, cancer immunotherapy, brain mapping, and the microbiome
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM? WE OFFER...
- the opportunity to gain campaign experience, and drive the ambitious fundraising goals of a global institution
- a competitive salary and benefits package
- breathtaking city and lake views from our downtown Chicago office
- a collaborative and supportive work environment
- one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry
- meaningful relationships with donors and scientists at the top of their fields
- robust in-house support for our fundraisers; areas of expertise include marketing and communications, design, research and analytics, events and outreach, project management, information technology, and operations
University of Chicago scholars have been at the forefront of medicine since the institution’s founding in 1890. UChicago scientists and physicians:
- introduced hormonal treatment for cancer
- identified the genetic basis for leukemia, confirming that cancer is a genetic disease
- discovered the source of red blood cell formation
- pioneered clinical medical ethics
- performed the country’s first living-donor liver transplant
Thank you for considering us in your career plans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Disabled / Veterans Employer.
Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process may contact Human Resources by calling 773-834-1841 or by emailing email@example.com with their request.